• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Regional Right now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They all stack up like a pile of ********************.

And you are at the bottom of the pile, the very bottom of the dung heap....How does it feel to be hated not only by Hulas but all other pilots? Your resume is your defining characteristic.

Last edited:
And you are at the bottom of the pile, the very bottom of the dung heap....How does it feel to be hated not only by Hulas but all other pilots? Your resume is your defining characteristic.

So says the lifer with no exit plan..... It's likely you didn't go to college or maybe have multiple DUIs after "uncle" Steve decided a few times not to be your "roomie" in Twin Falls. Sucks to be you. At least other, more qualified people senior to you will move on to hiring legacies, leaving more room for you to finally transition to the left seat of the Brasilia. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So says the lifer with no exit plan..... It's likely you didn't go to college or maybe have multiple DUIs after "uncle" Steve decided a few times not to be your "roomie" in Twin Falls. Sucks to be you. At least other, more qualified people senior to you will move on to hiring legacies, leaving more room for you to finally transition to the left seat of the Brasilia. Enjoy it!

Bye Bye---General Lee
It's ok Genny,
It must be tough to sit in your basement dungeon, wishing you we're a pilot, while upstairs, your mom is making a "Moms Gone Wild" with your Uncle Steve.
But remember after she takes all Steve has to give, she will slice you up a nice hunk of brisket, with those very same hands that moments before were wrapped around Uncle Steve's unit, I hope she washes up before slicing your brisket though. Don't worry about college though, I am sure that you can go to the community college campus and take "special" classes that will allow you to make an ice cream cone and make change too!

No one cares about regional airline squabbles at the majors, and especially the airline HR. Only if a TSA pilot ended up being on the hiring board of a major could you see a hiccup, but that is not only not realistic right now but also very unlikely to get that far. "Other pilots" hate GoJet pilots? Only those TSA and other ALPA hardcores. I have no hatred for GoJet pilots. Today they are like any other regional out there. And when one works at a regional airline, I always found it ironic to call another regional as scum or bottom feeding.

No one cares about regional airline squabbles at the majors, and especially the airline HR. Only if a TSA pilot ended up being on the hiring board of a major could you see a hiccup, but that is not only not realistic right now but also very unlikely to get that far. "Other pilots" hate GoJet pilots? Only those TSA and other ALPA hardcores. I have no hatred for GoJet pilots. Today they are like any other regional out there. And when one works at a regional airline, I always found it ironic to call another regional as scum or bottom feeding.

Flyer is correct, however I wouldn't diminish the number of TSA, ex-TSA (hell I know a few on my own), people who are close friends with the ex-TSA, and ALPA hardcores. Couple college buddies went to TSA in '03 or '04 (? I'd have to ask it was nearly a decade ago) and they will never forgive the GoJet crowd, and because I drank too many beers with them, I won't either. :)

It may effect you, it may not, but the GoJet's situation is a sore spot. At Mesaba we were lucky enough to kill off our alter ego carrier (Big Sky), so I have a little sympathy.

Well, Jet Blue operates its E190s on regional routes/schedules, so, that might be a good first pick if your spouse covers the health insurance. :D:laugh:

Skywest might be another good pick if you aspire to flying "real" airplanes like the mighty mighty MRJ! ;):p My current ERJ will be in the junkyard by that time.

Has to be Mesa

I'm looking for good qual of life. I like days off and dropped trips when they touch your vacations.

I like an easy going regional with good, friendly, professional pilots.

Most people seem to think Skywest is the best. What do you think?

Also, how does CHQ and Compass stack up?

Thanks.

No longer the company you may remember. Best operating results three years in a row, great dispatchers and crew planners. Only airline with Ipad approved Jeps, great bases. Looks like a quick upgrade to captain for new hires. The Airways AA merger will likely result in lots of airplanes. Highly regarded by both UAL and Airways as number 1 partner, which means growth airplanes, and extensions with both. In short a very good place to work right now.

Last edited:
No longer the company you may remember. Best operating results three years in a row, great dispatchers and crew planners. Only airline with Ipad approved Jeps, great bases. Looks like a quick upgrade to captain for new hires. The Airways AA merger will likely result in lots of airplanes. Highly regarded by both UAL and Airways as number 1 partner, which means growth airplanes, and extensions with both. In short a very good place to work right now.

Which airline are u referring to?

Latest resources

Back