• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do hope that anybody that doesn't not want to work for SWA gets hired by their dream company whether that is Delta, United, Emirates, etc. Nothing is worse (or more taxing) than flying a 3 or 4 day trip with a guy that can't stop complaining about how bad he has it. I would get it if we worked for an airline like Pinnacle or American Eagle but that is not where we work.

That being said, you still have to do the job, if and when you come here.

Whether you like it or not, you have a B-Scale on your property. Two 737s going from ATL-BWI and one costs a third less to operate. Which 737 do you think the bean counters in DAL want to operate? You think they would gladly give it up now after your union looked the other way when it happened? Good luck with that.....

B-scale? You work for Southwest or Airtran?

Two different companies as far as I know.

I have changed airlines because I wasn't happy with the one I am with.

Many of you on here should try to do the same. Life is not worth being that unhappy.

And that attitude is what is driving the division between the two groups.

You'll be on our scale when you come over.....with longevity. Honestly, I'm sorry you guys didn't get the immediate payraise above and beyond the new contract you got from this deal. It was a travesty that you couldn't vote on the first agreement. It was much better than what was behind door number two.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back