• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Makes History With Pilot POW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well placed AIRPLANE! quote. That's funny there.

I like your login id, one if my favorite movies and books.

Buenos Dias Gonzalez.
Buenos Dias yourself Mr. Shepherd.

My name Jose Jiminez, all air force pilots go through those doors and come back different.....they all come back scared.

I recall a FedEx DC 10 captain that blew the slides after waiting 1 hour for air stairs to be brought to the plane. Fred Smith said "I would have done the same"................

I recall a FedEx DC 10 captain that blew the slides after waiting 1 hour for air stairs to be brought to the plane. Fred Smith said "I would have done the same"................

LOL! Were the boxes on the verge of a riot?

Why don't they have a union over there again?

I love how JB f's up over and over again due to no contingency plans, and then rules are passed that hurt everyone else. Might as well call the 3 hr rule the JB rule.

I listened to the 7 or 8 minutes of ATC chatter...what happened in the back that necessitated the armed-intervention???

Last edited:
Why don't they have a union over there again?

I love how JB f's up over and over again due to no contingency plans, and then rules are passed that hurt everyone else. Might as well call the 3 hr rule the JB rule.

You're right. No other airline has ever had any problems like this at all. Nothing like the small-minded, such as those in the media, to make a mountain out of a mole-hill.

I like your login id, one if my favorite movies and books.

Buenos Dias Gonzalez.
Buenos Dias yourself Mr. Shepherd.

My name Jose Jiminez, all air force pilots go through those doors and come back different.....they all come back scared.

If you're going to quote, quote correctly:

"When Air Force pilots go through that door they all look the same. When they come back they all look scared."

how does this happen?
after the first hour, maybe call the chief pilot , tell him the problem ask him what he wants done and document it, after another half hour- director of ops, after that use captain authority and do something-- Afterward, kinda hard to hang the pilot b/c you got no support from your bosses-- tell that to the media and let them do a little carpet dance. the captain at that point is just a cog in the wheel with no support or advocate on his part-- dont hate the player, hate the game

Latest resources

Back