• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL/CAL Scope Arbitration Decision?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Education: 1976, Princeton University, A.B. summa cum laude in economics 1982; Harvard Law School, J.D. magna cum laude

This guy is extremely intelligent. Economics at Princeton is insane. To be summa cum laude at that is truly remarkable

My guess, if it was in favor of the union we would have heard about it already. It probably went for the company and the mec is, "evaluating all options". I hope I am wrong.
IMHO, I don't think you can read too much into a delay of only one day.

As an example, the recent arbitration at UA over the unfair firing of the Labor Relations Committee Chair was an absolute slam-dunk in the pilot's (and ALPA's) favor but it took a few days for the announcement to become public.

Education: 1976, Princeton University, A.B. summa cum laude in economics 1982; Harvard Law School, J.D. magna cum laude

This guy is extremely intelligent. Economics at Princeton is insane. To be summa cum laude at that is truly remarkable

I'm beginning to think you have more lustful thoughts about him than that grande booty in your picture.

Wasn't OBAMA from Harvard?

Indeed.

Still doesn't mean that he is infallible or always right, particularly if the decision was made at a lower level and at that point the company had nothing to lose with proceeding to arbitration.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back