Best Crew Bag.?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

otisA300f

Well it's time to upgrade my old bag and wanted to see whats the best bag on the market these days..fire away.!

Love my Costco/Kirkland bag. Tons of space, surprisingly tough, and way lighter than the Luggageworks bag it replaced. It also has a lifetime replacement warranty. I couldn't be happier.

'bout 5'7" 36DDs and puts out like a fire hydrant, oh was this about luggage, how pedestrian.
PBR

Luggageworks. I've had mine over a decade now.

Well it's time to upgrade my old bag and wanted to see whats the best bag on the market these days..fire away.!

Hands down, no bag comes close. The best bag is the Stealth by Luggage Works. Spend the money. It's worth every dime.

Said it before, will say it again: the former ramp rat in me can't say enough good things about the Luggage Works Stealth because I've (unintentionally) run one over with a Tug and the damage was minimal. I saw my share of destroyed luggage back then...never a Luggage Works product, though.

I was so damn impressed, I bought one myself. I don't lug mine around as much as you guys do, but it has stood up to tons of commuting/international travel abuse and still looks great.

If it ain't luggage works then it's crap.

Latest resources

Back