• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Places Order For 96 New Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope you get the G-IV bid Gun. You'll love the jet and the QOL is much better. Ask JK or WB. Sorry I won't get to fly with ya...heading for the V / 550 / 450 this summer.
Ahhh...

I think there is at least about 100 people ahead of me. So in 20 yrs at the rate the flow is going.... About 200 ahead of me for the 2000EX

But I have heard: " You can't win if you don't play!"

Last edited:
Heck you could allways bid the GIV FO position. :)

hey hydrkt your boyfriend would know. :)

Damn seatlock and no wolfy or gut. :(

And remember that those lateral CA moves will open up the seat that they left...it just takes another cycle or 2 of bids to adjust it. Be patient. Remember patience is a virgin....

Now if we can just keep the current captains from bidding another captain slot. We have 20 captain bids that will allow for maybe 4 upgrades.

Ain't seniority a b!tch! You should have gotten her sooner. If you don't like it I hear there is a quick upgrades at Mesa and other fine regionals.

Seniority is just a beotch, huh. Too bad it's one of the founding cornerstones of Trade Unionism. :cool:

Upgrade doesn't take merit, it takes seniority.

I hate to be a jerk...but isn't seniority the rule in 95% of aviation? I mean, I got involved in the industry with that in mind. Be it 121, 91, or 135. You don't just get to be PIC 'cuz you want to.

Speaking of 121...does anyone know if NJ is still working on a 121 cert? I heard a while back we were doing it to add larger planes to fly teams around..etc.. But, heard nothing on it except that we were close to being done. Did we scrap it? Did it never exist? Anyway, just curious...thanks

Latest resources

Back