• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Places Order For 96 New Aircraft

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Arrogance? Skiandsurf, realize the fact that many of our "arrogant" pilots HAVE done through a strike, merger, etc. We were not born wearing a NetJets uniform.
You sound like you took a job expecting someone to change things just for you. Sorry, but after 16,000 hours you should know better. Don't blame the guys who are excercising the privelege of their seniority for your commute, lack of movement or whatever. The were here before you, and you wait your turn just like everybody else including the guys who you complain about. Why on earth did you come here?

Skiandsurf, Why did you wait until after the CBA was ratified before coming here?

Stop throwing your little temper tantrum and deal with the Domicile for now. Come 2010, hopefully sooner, you'll hopefully have a chance to vote on something different.

Thank God the other F/O's don't carry on like this.

Its starting to get old.

Go ahead...fire away.

I'm one of the other FO's and I'm tired of hearing it to.

S&S, if it's so bad, leave already. I think Mesa might be hiring street captains. Take it. Hurry.

Or you could jump ship to Citation Shares. They don't have that frustrating little seniority list getting in the way of upgrades.

Believe me, I just want you to be happy. I don't think NJA can do that for you. That immediate gratification you are looking for may take a little while. Frustrating, I know. If I can help you get that resume polished up or address some envelopes for you, let me know. I'm here for you.

Guys, I am not "unhappy". I really like this job, and would not leave. I am getting a little tired of the arrogance of these NJ pilots. Most of these guys that have been around here have such a big head, but remember, "youre not a real pilot, until you have gone thru a strike, merge, layoff, bankruptcy, or liquidation". For my sake, I hope you never have to experience this.

Arrogance huh, sounds like you have the issue with arrogance. I'm truely sorry you didn't walk into the company and they saw your greatness, then put you right into the left seat of DA2000. But then you would have to hang out with Gun.

Senority is double edged sword.

Arrogance huh, sounds like you have the issue with arrogance. I'm truely sorry you didn't walk into the company and they saw your greatness, then put you right into the left seat of DA2000. But then you would have to hang out with Gun.

Senority is double edged sword.

Hang out with VN again??? sign me up.

My guess? Ex-Indy A320 captain, who got the 737 type but never the call for SWA, and is now bitter that he has to stoop to being a little biz-jet FO.

BINGO!!! I think we have a winner!

Latest resources

Back