• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA sues SKYW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rick, SAPA is as useless as your posts. Oh, and Al Gore actually won the last election you war monger. :)

No, he did not win the electoral vote which is the only one that counts. Contrary to popular belief this is a republic, not a democracy.

But yes I am a warmonger.

Rick, SAPA is as useless as your posts. Oh, and Al Gore actually won the last election you war monger. :)

I wonder if people are going to still be bringing this up for 7 more years from now. The electoral college works fine for over 200 years but suddenly when it doesn't do what you want its totally unfair. You know whats unfair is anyone under the age of 35 who has to pay for social security, but this is the first time I've b!itched about it in public.

The electoral college obviously doesn't work fine if a candidate can win the popular vote and still lose. It happened in 1888 first and it sucked then just as much as it sucked in 2000. The electoral college is as outdated and irrelevent as the Railway Labor Act under which we all work now. Personally, in retrospect, I would have liked to see Gore fight his case further. But hey, if you're stoked with Bush and not embarrassed to admit it then by all means go ahead and spout off. And yes it is unfair for us to pay into social security. Maybe if you would bitch about it more then something might get done. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The seniors sqeak alot and therefore everybody is afraid to change the status quo. You don't speak at all and are therefore ignored.

1. I really didn't remember 1888 as being that bad. But then again I live out west somewhere in Oregon Territory.

2. I'm not stoked about Bush, but I would still be less stoked about Gore and that is really saying something. He is a big time tool and his dad was even worse.

3. doesn't matter how much young people bitch about social security there are more baby boomers and elderly than us and by the time enough die out to swing the balance it will be too late. Its all about the votes baby.

Bush and Gore are just different types of tools. But you have got to use the right tool for the job, and it certainly seems possible that we have been trying to tighten a screw with a hammer.

Newman can speak for this ORD Skywester.....This ALPO drive has gone too far and now it is finally over. This will kill the so called drive and the ones who made this decision will suffer. I know that they are laughing their *** off in St. George.

Sweet dreams son and Goodnight Canada

nothing more stupid than a pilot pretending he knows something about politics, and also thinking he is so smart that he can voice himself on a aviation slam board. morons......

Why do you guys think this lawsuit would turn somebody off of ALPA?

Newman, first you say the OC is "whining" by filing this lawsuit, then you admit you're "whining" to the FCC. You're a hypocrite. You don't speak for me, and every time you post what the "majority" of pilots feel at SkyWest, you prove to every reader that you are delusional.

Not only do I disagree with your posts, but you really come across as a moron.

nothing more stupid than a pilot pretending he knows something about politics, and also thinking he is so smart that he can voice himself on a aviation slam board. morons......

Huh. Pilots can't be informed about politics. That's news to me. I read the paper every day, but I guess since I'm a pilot, I don't comprehend what I'm reading. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Huh. Pilots can't be informed about politics. That's news to me. I read the paper every day, but I guess since I'm a pilot, I don't comprehend what I'm reading. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

no problem lassie,

usa today reader on the loose, someone call the retard police.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back