Your favorite airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Favorite airplanes

1. CE-550 Citation during my Citation type ride. As easy to land as any prop Cessna lightplane.

2. Don't know. I don't know if or when I'll get back to flying. For the purpose of this discussion, though, probably something like a 172 or Archer. Seminole for a twin.

3. tie between DC-3 and Connie.

Last edited:
1) Boeing 727. I've flown very few types, but I'm glad I got to know this one while it was still around. I'm gonna miss her.

2) Boeing 777. (Once a Boeing lover, always a Boeing lover.)

3) Lockheed 1049 Super Constellation . That has got to be the most beautiful transport aircraft I've ever seen. I dream about hearing those turbo-compound Wright Cyclones at full power. My dream is to fly all my family and friends on a vacation in the islands aboard one of these beauties. (I'd rather take them on a 1649, but I'm not sure there's still an example of one of those still around.)

1. ERJ-145
2. 767-300
3. SBD-3 Dauntless Dive Bomber: few people realize that this airplane tipped the balance of history in June 1942

1. BE-18
2. Love to fly a Lear, Citation X, Falcon, Hawker or Gulfstream someday.......
3. Doubt I'd ever get a shot at a P-38, P-51, Corsair, Mitchell B-25 or Heavy bomber like the 24 or 17. Met a number of 24 pilots and they all seemed to enjoy flying it even though a dump truck looks like it is more maneuverable.

Latest resources

Back