You stay classy Linden Hillman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I smell bullshat

I think.... it from the Southwest Airlines annual shareholders meeting today.

http://www.southwest.com/html/cs/investor_relations/if_news_events.html

Under event calender.

Listen at 16:23 "take care of our employees"

17:21 "turn around Air Tran's operating loss"

17:36 "SWA offers Air Tran better job security, better pay"
(SEVERAL YEARS to transition these employees)

18:30 "expand SWA network, without INTEGRATION with Air Tran just connecting our two route systems."

He said "several years" and a "couple of years" a few times.

Maybe the tranny dude is upset about this???? :erm:

A couple questions for the trannies on here.

1. Is it true that your MEC Chair attended the SLI talks at the 'request' of Klaus? Apparently that's what your MC update said.

2. If so, isn't he No 2 on your beloved BMT? Why would any of your reps do anything in concert with your BMT?

3. Is it even permissible to have an MEC member present at negotiations per your policy manual? If so, that's probably a first.

First, your MEC Chair replaces your entire MC. Then he goes head to head with our CEO. Then he teams with your BMT. Seriously???

I think I'm actually starting to agree with Mr. Bob Dylan at this point.

Source? Copy of letter?

Lear, I doubt anyone will be posting a copy of the letter on this site. Hillman apparently sent it to our mgmt, and cc'ed it to your mgmt and Herndon.

A friend of mine was in recurrent yesterday and when Flight Ops mgmt came in to speak, the word was that Mike VdV had to be unscrewed from the ceiling. They also mentioned something about several ATN pilots whining to Mike and Gary at the bash in ATL on DOCC. Way to prove y'all are the reasonalbe ones!

Oh well, its probably not a big deal to piss off the Chief Operating Officer before SLI talks even begin. No, I'm sure that was well played on ALPA's part!

It's funny when people who have no clue as to what the hell they're talking about, post as if they do.

Latest resources

Back