Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I.P. Freley said:
And they, like myself, really enjoy the free eats at the Super 8 in Toledo. :D

If you stay at the Homewood Suites in TOL, you get free internet also.:)

Sufnole, you remind me of a great line on The Simpsons tonight:

"...and in 1985, People Express introduced a generation of hicks to air travel."

"...and in 1985, People Express introduced a generation of hicks to air travel."

Give me a break. $600 for a two hour flight with an airline whose name I recognize? Somebody needs to step into the Caribbean and Latin American market and provide a little competition. Until then, I guess I will need to bend over.

slowto250 said:
I've been left standing at the gate twice because of airline bankruptcies.
First one cost me a career job. Second one stranded me in LAS for an extra day.
If you absolutely positively have to get there......take the bus.
What place would be a good career if they overlooked you because an airline dumped you out on the street?

I'm not trying to be meanspirited...but would you really want to work for a place that "dissed" you over a justifiable tardyness for an interview or whatever?

XTW said:
If you stay at the Homewood Suites in TOL, you get free internet also.:)

Perhaps, but do they limit your Hot Pocket intake? And do they supply cheap beer for free? ;)

surfnole said:

Give me a break. $600 for a two hour flight with an airline whose name I recognize? Somebody needs to step into the Caribbean and Latin American market and provide a little competition. Until then, I guess I will need to bend over.

Gee holmes... I'm guessing you're buying tickets for spring break in March. Just about every date for every major spring break destination has sold all of its cheap seats by now. Heaven forbid the airlines charge a fare that makes them some money. After all, when you sell a bunch of tickets below cost (the cheap ones), you've got to make the cost up somehow (other than taking it out of pilots' paychecks). Methinks that you should be taking airline economics 101 at Riddle sometime in the near future.

Latest resources

Back