Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

embdrvr

Regarding this Neeleman fellow.
He's shrewd and creative but what's the longest period of time he has spent at any one airline? Do you think his goal is to build a popular successful airline like Morris and sell it off when it reaches a certain stage? It's all speculation but what do you think motivates this man? Is Mr. Neeleman in in for the long haul?

David (this Neeleman fellow) gets asked the same question, albeit a little more tactfully, by just about every new-hire class. He has always said he is not in this to sell it, and that he regrets ever selling Morris. Yes, he has started and sold a couple of companies, but I have to trust him when he says he has no intentions of selling JetBlue.

Now, we do have a Board of Directors that would have the fiduciary responsibility to shareholders to consider any offers. Let's see, who could buy JetBlue....? Sorry, I just don't see it happening.

AKAAB

:p

BTW - does anyone remember the United jumpseater that would brag that he knew for certain that UAL was buying JetBlue. He promised we would be stapled to the bottom of the list! Nice guy...

I wonder what he's doing now....

AKAAB
(Yipee...my leather jacket is on the way!)

:p

Latest resources

Back