XOJet Taking Applications?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OPECJet

Website says you guys are accepting applications. Are there still guys on the street or have they been recalled?

In another thread an XOJETer made it clear that no pilots were furloughed - they were fired. End of relationship.

Apparently some hiring - maybe for incoming 300's?

so they fire a lotta pilots to cut down on staff and now they wanna hire new pilots?

sounds like a first class operation....

Don't apply then, I've got lots of friends trying to get on... Plus your furrrrrblowed NJA, you need not apply anyway. (Just being real, no offense)

Yes we are accepting applications. 2 more 300's coming in March/April, more coming later in summer...

Last edited:
Don't apply then, I've got lots of friends trying to get on... Plus your furrrrrblowed NJA, you need not apply anyway. (Just being real, no offense)

Yes we are accepting applications. 2 more 300's coming in March/April, more coming later in summer...

I think I should clarify my previous post... I'm not being hateful towards "furrrrblowed NJA" pilots, Opec's words, not mine... I don't need hate PM's from NJA pilots thinking that I'm jabbing at them, I'm not. I was just being real saying that NJA pilots "probably" won't get interviews because they would go right back to NJA when recalled... Just being real.

Again, I wish all furloughed and "terminated" the best of luck!

Last edited:
Is XOjet looking for a particular background?

Who is the "ideal" candidate?

I don't think there is an "ideal" candidate... We have pilots from all walks of the profession, Retired Airline, Military, LCC, Regional, Freight, CFI's, 135, 121, 91... Don't think we are looking for one type in particular. 135 time would probably help, but other than that, just meet the mins.

I guess you never saw Dave Chappelle's "When keeping it real went wrong."

Awesome...:laugh:

Cherry, the only thing you'll see me bash on here is Chaniqua / Repugnant, Johnny O, and General Lee about twice a year. I've got nothing against XOJet, but I think it's suspect when a company downsizes by canning pilots with no recall rights. I freely admit I don't have the whole story. Could be more to it.

Latest resources

Back