Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GooseHZ

getting in the way
Pulled this off our site.......just trying to confirm for some buddies that are out of work.....

thanks

"From what i recently heard from a former Flops pilot that is there.They will not look at Flops pilots because of the fact they do not want any thing to do with they feel might involve union activity at some point in time.That is what i know from a reliable source about XO."

That's bad info. The FLOPS guys that have interviewed and not made it just weren't what we were looking for. We have several guys here that came straight from union carriers (Mesa, ASA, Eagle to name a few) and they are working out great. One FLOPS guy that interviewed with us criticized our interview process...that may have something to do with the fact that he wasn't offered a job. Just a hunch.

cool

Thanks T........that guy should have keep his mouth shut....sounds like bad info indeed....i will pass it on. Thanks

What's that supposed to mean?
Not being 100% pro-union is detrimental to your solidarity... and progress in negotiations.

Management has to see lock step response with the MEC from all pilots. They have to see their attempts to bust the union are futile.

These days most threads turn into pro-union vs anti-union pisng contests. Getting old guys. Believe what you want to believe in, like it if you want, don't like it if you want. Whatever makes you happy, have at it

You are all fired!!!

You are all FIRED no matter where you work -- pilot scum I'm like santa-f-n-clause --- i make my list, check it twice - FIRE your ass whether you naughty or nice.

Bob is my HEAD-elf -- Mrs. Scheeringa just doesn't do it like Bob.......

I will now be bending over for Ken.....

Latest resources

Back