• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

badog

Right career, Wrong time
XJT to fly for UA...... AMR deal is dead

:rolleyes: Good rumor going on:D about UA and DL vying for our flying the AMR deal is dead because of their union. So you like apples? how you like them apples:p

Last edited:
The folks at this particular airline don't just drink the koolaid, they inhale the powder straight from a vat of Koolaid mix.

tomcash said:
The folks at this particular airline don't just drink the koolaid, they inhale the powder straight from a vat of Koolaid mix.
No a$$hole we snort it! Print this out and save it so you can remember who said it first, ME......... FVCK :uzi: MESA and Chaniqua :puke:

Yeah,
I hear mainline can't get enough of those 50 seaters! What with gas going up and up!!
UA just doesn't have nearly enough 50 seat capacity - and the passengers LOVE them!!

TAWS said:
Yeah,
I hear mainline can't get enough of those 50 seaters! What with gas going up and up!!
UA just doesn't have nearly enough 50 seat capacity - and the passengers LOVE them!!

Actually gas going up is bad for the 50 seater market. The 70-90 seater is hot right now, and I think you may know of a company that flies those. :nuts: It goes by the name on Republic. :laugh:

Nobody want your stupid 50 seaters!!!!! :mad:

Oh! What's the matter? Gonna cry BOY?????!!!!!!:bawling: Huh!!!! Gonna Cry???!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: How bout if I get you a whinakin, and some french cries?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back