XJT MIA Base?

777forever

Total Time

J.Otto

Total Time
If you're over at XJT/ASA, whats the projected hiring for 2012?

Nevets

Total Time
There were 30 ERJ135s originally parked. Republic subleased a handful of them from CAL. I don't know how many if any, they still operate. And now the ERJ side is getting 5 of them ready to do CAL flying again. And there are some others parked in BNA and who knows where else.

Baronman

Total Time
>8K
I highly doubt AA needs ex XJT 135's.... All the useful 145's are spoken for but there are some parked... Who's to say XJT doesn't fly ex Eaglets?

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
Total Time
+6000
How about we get that Denver base opened??

hou757

Total Time
much
Miami would be awesome but I would hate to see it at the loss of Eagle folks.

Nevets

Total Time
I highly doubt AA needs ex XJT 135's.... All the useful 145's are spoken for but there are some parked... Who's to say XJT doesn't fly ex Eaglets?
With Eagle planes, I would hope come Eagle pilots with their seniority. Otherwise I would personally want NOTHING to do with that flying.

EatinRamen

Total Time
4500+
That explains the ad for XJT pilots on climbto350 the other day.

drinksonme

Total Time
5000+
The rumor I heard while at the training center in IAH (ERJ side), is that 20 135's are coming out of the desert. It was 5 originally for UNICAL, but 15 more are rumored to be getting up to speed for leaving Kingman, AZ.

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
The rumor I heard while at the training center in IAH (ERJ side), is that 20 135's are coming out of the desert. It was 5 originally for UNICAL, but 15 more are rumored to be getting up to speed for leaving Kingman, AZ.
Yeah I heard the same thing in the TC, but I thought they said 5 then 20 more. Not a total of 20. Either way, more planes is good even if they are 135s. Fun plane to fly once you get your bags stowed.

I sure hope we're not growing at eagle's expense.

altimaklr

Total Time
AMR will need to get a bankruptcy judge to violate eagle scope, and they haven't even asked for that yet. Stop salivating over someone elses misfortune... this industry is really disgusting.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
AMR will need to get a bankruptcy judge to violate eagle scope, and they haven't even asked for that yet. Stop salivating over someone elses misfortune... this industry is really disgusting.
Please accept my apologies for 777. He is single and has no children to support, so his selfishness is constantly off the chart.

JumpersAway

Cruise Bores Me.......
Total Time
9000++
Hoping, wishing, wanting has nothing to do with the reality. This is the business, and this is the game, until WE (the pilots) do something to change it. This means ending a two class warfare fight between mainline pilots and regional pilots. Until the egos are checked at the door, and we work together, the shuffling from one regional to the next will always be an issue.

If you don't want this flying, then don't work for a regional- this is why they exist in the first place, unfortunately. I'd feel bad for the Eagle folks, but the reality is we take it or someone else will. In this business, as it is now, it's better to be the hunter rather than the hunted.

On Your Six

Total Time
Hey Stifler, did you say +800 at XJT and -200 at ASA? Wow. Will the ASA pilots get to go over to XJT? Has there been a SLI yet between those two regionals?

Godspeed!

The OYSter

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
Hey Stifler, did you say +800 at XJT and -200 at ASA? Wow. Will the ASA pilots get to go over to XJT? Has there been a SLI yet between those two regionals?

Godspeed!

The OYSter
Not sure about those numbers but no, the SLI won't be until after the contract is approved by the pilot groups. As of now we're still a long way off from even voting on a contract. They'll probably come over on the bottom of the ERJ list in the meantime should they downsize the CRJ side.

Last edited:

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
not sure about those numbers but no, the sli won't be until after the contract is approved by the pilot groups. As of now we're still a long way off from even voting on a contract. They'll probably come over on the bottom of the erj list in the meantime should they downsize the crj side.
tfayd.