• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Coming Soon!!! (note the T)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, simmer down, if you keep talking about things not related to the material the thread was started for they will hijack this thread again and send it over to the Non-Aviation Chat forum.

I wish XJT all the best, but with Mesa whoring themselves out all over the midwest and southwest, it's gonna be hard to compete. Perhaps they would be better off doing point-to-points like SWA instead of damn Spoke-and-Hub system.

Indy's demise had nothing to do with RJs. They jumped in with their entire operation at once, added a new fleet of Airbii, concentrated their flying in someone else's hub, and lacked a common fleet type. None of which XJT is trying.

This model didn't work for Midway or FlyI. I predict a big roll out with a lot of fanfare, followed by some belt tightening in a few months. Bankrupt by this summer will allow management void the pilot contract followed by liquidation, merger or outright sell by the end of the year. Not a good time to be at XJT.

Expressjet will still have what, 75% of their revenue from Continental?

The sky ain't falling over there yet...

This model didn't work for Midway or FlyI. I predict a big roll out with a lot of fanfare, followed by some belt tightening in a few months. Bankrupt by this summer will allow management void the pilot contract followed by liquidation, merger or outright sell by the end of the year. Not a good time to be at XJT.

Either your a completely uninformed A$$clown, a ChittyKitty Pilot, or both.

Thank God we've got such experts on this board. Seriously, if you took two seconds to compare our (XJT) situation and plan to that of Indy and Midway, you'd see that there really isn't a comparison.

Latest resources

Back