• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT "Best of the Best" (or not?)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go for it bud. I promise you that snatch has so many parasites you'll be itching til age 65

Worth it!!

Is it as bad as the white dragon? Like a grilled cheese sandwich being pulled apart?

Y'all know out of all the dumbasses here some moron will get on it. My bet would be one of the over 55 crowd. Maybe RC. We will know when he rides the bus round and round.

Wow, u guys being a little rough on the son issue. That's kinda a line you don't cross...

yeah sorta like not screwing over employees by overcharging for healthcare premiums IAW the contract is a line that shouldn't be crossed...no respect for BH allowing this to occur. I wonder if the other union-represented groups have the same thing happening to their pay, if it's in their respective contracts.

yeah sorta like not screwing over employees by overcharging for healthcare premiums IAW the contract is a line that shouldn't be crossed...no respect for BH allowing this to occur. I wonder if the other union-represented groups have the same thing happening to their pay, if it's in their respective contracts.

I'm quite sure the company was approached about the issue and simply told the MEC:

"Grieve it"

The president could have done the right thing by calling St. George and telling them of the 'minor clerical error' that required immediate attention, but I'm pretty sure that call was never made. Perhaps a courtesy call that a grievance had been filed, but that's about it.

I wonder what are the chances we'll ever see a penny back?
Probably will be some loophole.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What does the resident geek uniform-nazi, Oakumboy, think of the chunky female slob that wears the black Nike air maxes? Must be a newhire from pinnacle.

That oughta be a sight.

But really, what does it matter when all these wholly-owneds are taking massive, massive concessions. There won't be any money to buy Nike brand sneakers here soon.

Latest resources

Back