XJET CR2 pilots must rebid!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly! There should be a group revolt to this nonsense! Why did they wait until now to figure out that they couldn't figure this out!?!?!?!

And thanks to ALPA or whoever built the new pairings over 800 of the trips are four days vs 400 with the other trips we originally had. Just what everyone wants one more day a week away from their families. I agree with the revolt, somethings gotta happen b/c our union isn't doing shat for us

I was sick as fcrapck and forgot to complete my bid so today is the best day of my life, ever.

The end.

I think only (geez thanks for that alpo) 60%can be 4 days, anyone checking that chit out

Every pilot affected by this needs to reply to CT's email in the strongest terms. Let them see how we feel, just like we did for that silly Surejet name. This has got to stop. Unfortunately ALPA will just let it ride I fear.

What about the reserves??? Again they have been thrown under the bus. We won't get our schedule until the 31st by 5PM....WTF!!! I can't tell you if I'm working on April 1st until after 5PM on the 31st. Why is this acceptable?

As a reserve I'm now glad I have six days on at the end of March. Not knowing until the 27th was bs, the 31st is insane.

...due to unacceptable pairings used by the company. Everyone should have their final schedules by April fool's.
Is there an option to recall the management team as well?
Even if there was, it'd never happen....we can't even recall our ********************ty union folks

Hows that Pref bidding working out.
really well actually. Even with the not so good pairings.

Last four months:

18 days off, 80hrs & 2 long overnights at home
15 days off, 93hrs & 4 long overnights at home
16 days off, 76hrs & 4 long overnights at home
15 days off, 96hrs & 4 long overnights at home

so, yeah, it's pretty darn good.

I'm kinda glad this happend now. I'm a high credit, 15 day off kinda guy and these new pairing are dope for credit. The last 3 weeks have 115 pairings with over 24 hours credit and weekends off. That's what I'm takling about.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back