• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WTF Bids Late again!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EASILY outdone, just insert "paying you correctly ain't one".

Is this an erj conspiracy? Over 10 years here, I have been paid incorrectly exactly once, and it was a mistake with a junior man pay. I never hear people on the crj side complaining about pay issues.

Is this an erj conspiracy? Over 10 years here, I have been paid incorrectly exactly once, and it was a mistake with a junior man pay. I never hear people on the crj side complaining about pay issues.

Rainmaker hasn't been fully reprogramed to comply with the ERJ CBA. And the frequency/amount of time that crew members spend doing emails, phone calls, and IOR's just to get paid correctly is asinine.

So no, it's not a "conspiracy". TFAYD...........

Bid results, for some at xjt, for July delayed two more days. Will they ever get these bid awards out on time?

Helps when the company can staff the airline a little closer to what it needs to. Missed pretty bad on bodies. You guys not getting ALPA emails? Been a ton lately.

Helps when the company can staff the airline a little closer to what it needs to. Missed pretty bad on bodies. You guys not getting ALPA emails? Been a ton lately.

Aren't we losing something like 18 airplanes in Sept? I guess it 's hard to be staffed for both July and Sept.

Aren't we losing something like 18 airplanes in Sept? I guess it 's hard to be staffed for both July and Sept.

Supposedly 19, 4-5 per month starting in Sept. FTDT changes start in January though and who knows how that'll affect staffing? I've heard it could increase staffing requirements 5-10%. Apparently some other carriers are preparing for an even bigger staffing impact.

In any case I think our staffing is a bit out of whack. We're apparently desperately short on 200 Captains for June & July, yet the DTW 700 reserves are getting bored to death with little to do.

Latest resources

Back