Would you consider Plan B?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

no1pilot2000

Would any of you consider changing to another career path outside being professional pilot or aviation, at this point of your lives, if you had a opportunity?

Would any of you consider changing to another career path outside being professional pilot or aviation, at this point of your lives, if you had a opportunity?

crack me up... Plan B and Immoral management are the only thing Nerdvets ever says. thought for sure this was another nerdvets thread espousing his General Lee intellect and desire to advise us all on how to handle everything from dropping a deuce to 401k planning to career outside of aviation.

Last edited:
While I don't consider changing careers at this stage. I do have a plan B that runs concurrent with aviation. Between furloughs, bankruptcies, and merger/buyouts, every pilot should have a plan to fall back on.

While I don't consider changing careers at this stage. I do have a plan B that runs concurrent with aviation. Between furloughs, bankruptcies, and merger/buyouts, every pilot should have a plan to fall back on.

That's what I've been saying for a while now. Some people rather give personal insults though.

That's what I've been saying for a while now. Some people rather give personal insults though.

and I have been saying for a while that you are the regional general Lee. Your posts are neither insightful nor intelligent.

news flash.. Capt obvious
You are in aviation.. having a plan B is pretty obvious
you are at a regional..having a plan b is even more obvious
you are at a regional that was threatened to be sold/closed/dismantled 4 years ago and you are still giving your brilliant insight that people need a Plan B. Geez, No Shizzle.

Good lord man, I can wipe my own as_. enough with the plan B plan B plan B

What other advice can you bestow upon us plebeians on how to handle our affairs? Maybe I should put gas in my car when it gets low? How about I save for retirement? maybe eat when I' m hungry? sip some water when feeling thirsty?

I can only imagine flying with you and your brilliant instruction on the correct way to press a button on the FCP.. how best to hit 'execute' or the better way to type in the squawk code.. or maybe you could show me a more efficient way to change the altitude alerter or some great abbreviations when writing down the ATIS... I can only dream

As far as you shouting immoral management... well that is just juvenile.

Last edited:
and I have been saying for a while that you are the regional general Lee. Your posts are neither insightful nor intelligent.

news flash.. Capt obvious
You are in aviation.. having a plan B is pretty obvious
you are at a regional..having a plan b is even more obvious
you are at a regional that was threatened to be sold/closed/dismantled 4 years ago and you are still giving your brilliant insight that people need a Plan B. Geez, No Shizzle.

Good lord man, I can wipe my own as_. enough with the plan B plan B plan B

What other advice can you bestow upon us plebeians on how to handle our affairs? Maybe I should put gas in my car when it gets low? How about I save for retirement? maybe eat when I' m hungry? sip some water when feeling thirsty?

I can only imagine flying with you and your brilliant instruction on the correct way to press a button on the FCP.. how best to hit 'execute' or the better way to type in the squawk code.. or maybe you could show me a more efficient way to change the altitude alerter or some great abbreviations when writing down the ATIS... I can only dream

As far as you shouting immoral management... well that is just juvenile.

I'm surprised you are perturbed enough to write that whole diatribe out. It seems odd to me considering that the reason many people vote for concessions is because they have no fall back plan. And it's these people who I'm speaking to. If that's not you, GREAT! No need to be upset that I'm trying to instill this advise on those who are not as experienced in this industry as you.

As for calling certain management immoral and unethical, I just call it as I see it. If you are ok with letting them go on their way without being called onto when they make these horrid decisions, then fine. We can agree to disagree. And if you want to revert to personal insults, then that makes you juvenile.

Latest resources

Back