Worst President in History?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
countbat said:
I am wondering if any of such " Experts/Patriots/ Republican or Democrat before American " has a child or any kind of relative serving in Irak?????
If they do have relatives serving in Irak and still write all this BS that we witness in lately threads, they are stupidity at its best.

So, If my brother were in Iraq, that would somehow make me more credible and cause my opinion to carry more weight?

Or would that put me too close the the issue to make an objective judgement?

Last edited:
I am wondering if any of such " Experts/Patriots/ Republican or Democrat before American " has a child or any kind of relative serving in Irak?????
If they do have relatives serving in Irak and still write all this BS that we witness in lately threads, they are stupidity at its best.

Apparently having family in Iraq somehow lends oneself to being able to compose a better argument.

:rolleyes:

sqwkvfr said:
So, If my brother were in Iraq, that would somehow make me more credible and cause my opinion to carry more weight? Or would that put me too close the the issue to make an objective judgement?
My compliments, sir. We have little in common politically, but I believe this is an outstanding question you've raised.
Originally posted by countbat
So what would be stupidity at its worst? Not being able to spell "Iraq?" Referring to "lately threads?"

I know, I know, "grammar and spelling aren't important," right? Wrong! They speak volumes about the level of education that formed the poster's opinions. I may not agree with the political opinions of people like bart, Timebuilder, TonyC, etc., but they express themselves impeccably, which gives them a great deal of credibility.

I may not agree with Bush supporters, but I have a lot more respect for an educated one than an uneducated one.

Children, no.

Friends, some.

All republicans.

They think not being there would be stupid.

My HS best friend has spent about a year and a half in Iraq and Afganistan (combined). In another month or two he will be redeploying for Iraq, Afganistan, or Colombia (hasn't been told yet). He is an Air Force MP that specializes in defending bases in hot zones. Over Christmas, he spun some tales of the "red mist club" and getting plastered in the 'stans for his (belated) birthday.

The reason I support the war in Iraq is because it needed to be done. The only difference between Saddam and Al'Q was that Al'Q had the ability to strike the US and thought they could get away with it. And while what Al'Q was bad enough as it was, Saddam could pull off something 1,000 times worse.

I know how easily it is to get bioweapons and/or chemical weapons because I know lots of people that have worked with the supplies to make them and are pure civilians. You guys all know how bad of a clusterf*ck the TSA is and the goverment agencies that are in charge of stopping people from getting the supplies to make chemical, nuclear, or biological weapons are just as bad.

My $0.02

He is an Air Force MP that specializes in defending bases in hot zones
Sorry ... he's an SP, and the only thing he specializes in is pulling gate guard.

:D :D :D

Minh

Re: Unsubstantiated Opinions

pilotman2105 said:
The facts are:
1-The US was attacked by terrorists
2-Afghanistan, Iraq, and others harbor terrorists
3-The world (and perhaps the US) is a safer without terrorists
4-The US attacked these countries on the basis of ridding them of terrorists

re:1--well, duh?

re:2--Does "others" include the U.S.? Did we not willingly allow the 9/11 terrorists into our country? Did we not willingly "harbor" them until they attacked on 9/11?

re:3--One man's terrorist is another man's "freedom fighter." If Bush had his way, all Americans that are anti-Bush would be labeled as "terrorists." Since he can't do this, he'll just have the IRS audit their tax returns. Welcome to the McCarthy era, part deux.

re:4--I thought we went into Iraq to rid the country of weapons of mass desctruction...err, I mean liberate the people of Iraq? Yeah, that's the ticket...

And whatever we do, "we must stay the course," even if we've f-ed up big time...

Latest resources

Back