• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst Hotels you stay in?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Holiday Inn Crabtree in RDU... Wallpaper falling off the walls, and no hot water! That place sucks

If there's one thing I can't stand about a hotel it's odors in the room. Every damn room in that place smells damp and moldy. Kinda like they just cleaned the carpets, but it never gets better over time.

Last edited:
Worst: Clarion, Sioux City, IA (unless you're lucky to get a room on floor 6, which has the nicest beds, nice pillows, but then with my company it's a standup)

Best Hotel: Broadview Inn, Wichita, KS.

Clarion @ LGA: used to be a parking garage, so
hallways have extreme slopes

Whatever the heck their calling the hotel at HPN all the regional crews get stuck overnighting at....

Not there any more, but:

1. Ramada - Newark Airport. We complained about it for months. Our hotel Committee Chairman (Bob M.) finally convinced a senior VP to inspect it with him (on his way to the Annual Shareholders meeting). As they entered the lobby, custodians were scrubbing the blood stains from the floor...remnants of the knife fight a few hours earlier.

We were gone that afternoon.

2. International Inn - Bismarck. They managed to squeeze my crew in for a nice long layover...even though they were hosting a ferret breeders convention. There was no place to escape the pungent stench ferret pheromones, the lusty screeches of ferrets having sex, or the goofy laughter of their owners. "Go fer it, Timone!...Git some, boy!"

Clarion @ LGA: used to be a parking garage, so
hallways have extreme slopes

Whatever the heck their calling the hotel at HPN all the regional crews get stuck overnighting at....

one place where it pays to be at AE----we get the crown plaza in HPN.....gotta keep the 10 year FOs happy.

Latest resources

Back