• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World's First Limo-Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder what happens if you got up enough speed to have the horizontal stab become effective. Give a pull on the "wheel" and pop a wheelie? :D

Swass said:
Just waiting for the obligatory "can I log this time?, or can I get multi for this?" remark.

Looks kind of heavy would probably need a type rating. Anyone know if it is certified single pilot?

I'm sure the driver of this will make more than a pilot flying it.

Thats it... i'm gettin me a Cherokee fuselage, throwing it on a 4X4 frame and going off roading.. 30 inch Dubs.... Hah ! Getting some 38 inch Ground Hawgs on that puppy. Maybe a winch, Floodlights... yeah....hehehehe

Gryphon said:
Thats it... i'm gettin me a Cherokee fuselage, throwing it on a 4X4 frame and going off roading.. 30 inch Dubs.... Hah ! Getting some 38 inch Ground Hawgs on that puppy. Maybe a winch, Floodlights... yeah....hehehehe

Need a partner? Hey, you know those swamp buggy competitions where the buggies go flyin through the water with those skinney tires. Imagine a Cherokee on top of one of those frames. You could probably leave the full wings on it and get a little lift and win.

Latest resources

Back