• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World, ATA , and North American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On the private ATA pilot board the only seniority integration discussions have been about doing the right thing and being an example that other airlines should follow.
That's nice to read. I wish all the ATA pilots thought that way, especially the one in ADA that was all nice when the World crews were around, but later, when he thought no one was listening, was talking trash about stapling etc, etc. But we joke around.
How I like to see things transpire, like someone else mentioned, ATA absorb NAA taking the 757 and 767s with a DOH integration, and World getting all 7 DC-10s. :D I know, I'm dreaming but its an idea.

We have our 10% of a holes! Actually, it's less than 10%! I hope whoever he was with set him straight. ALL of the guys I have spoken with want to see a DOH with seat/base/aircraft protection for a time limit and EVERYONE on one list. Then, there will be no playing one against the other. Many do not want to see what happened here happen to anyone else.

Rob V.

"...talking trash about stapling..."

The Beauty of Life is Karma.

The little Pin-Wheel that was talking that Krap had better be ready....When World is the surviving entity and decides to take his advice. AND, depending on which aircraft he is on at the time....He may not EVEN BE AFFORDED THAT OPPORTUNITY.

It's amazing how ignorant and uninformed some people can be. World will be the remaining Carrier. It is stated in Black-and-White in numerous Court Documents that are available ( and have been posted ) for Public consumption.

YET, the weak minded Fools riddle this Industry like a Cancer.

They also are transporting our Families, Friends, and Relatives.

Scary.

YKW

Last edited:
...........when he thought no one was listening, was talking trash about stapling etc, etc. But we joke around.

I'm sure the guy was kidding. I can't think of anyone, even our 10%, that would actually be serious about something like that.

Although, in all honesty, I don't see a merger in the near term. The best thing we can do is coordinate at the leadership level (I use the term loosely), share information, and work together toward a common goal.

And wait for the other shoe to drop, whatever that may be.

Under the Merger Agreement, Sub will be merged with and into World (the "Merger"), with World continuing after the Merger as the surviving corporation and as an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of GAL

Who is "Sub"?

I think that "Sub" is the wholly-owned subsidiary (other than ATA Airlines) that GAL created specifically to purchase World Air Holdings. Once the acquisition is complete, the wholly-owned subsidiary will retain the World Air Holdings name.

Skipper

"Sub" is whomever the Holding Companies NEED it to be.

Most likely, NAA, ATA....Which will then be rolled into World / G.A.L as the final entity.

The subsequent Corporation ( World Airlines ) will be Sold at Will by the Holding Company / Global Aero Logistics...aka ATAH Holdings...aka Matlin-Patterson.

Done.

YKW

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back