• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WN buying some A gates in DEN....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I am a Delta Pilot. does the side of my aircraft say Delta( YES) .. I fly for Delta there for I am a Delta Pilot.

If my fellow Delta pilots do not like it, vote us all in as one group.

The DCI pilots thought that when Delta bought them years ago. According to GL, many jumped up and down, thinking they would get DOH at DL. That never happened. Gojets also will be a DCI soon, so you will be grouped in with them and all other DCI carriers. It's called feed, even with the Delta CONNECTION name on the side of the plane.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

You are correct about that. Especially in good times (profits), it's hard to force scope concessions on anyone. Pay raises also occur during profitable times, but not scope relief.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

You continue to have a 7 year view of airline history don't you? Most of your scope issues, were not "forced". Believe me OYS- offer those 777 pilots of yours your 2002 contract back to give up 100-seat scope, you'll have a either a very close vote, or a landslide yes. So many dalpa, just don't get it.
Hope they prove me wrong, but hasn't happened yet.

The DCI pilots thought that when Delta bought them years ago. According to GL, many jumped up and down, thinking they would get DOH at DL. That never happened. Gojets also will be a DCI soon, so you will be grouped in with them and all other DCI carriers. It's called feed, even with the Delta CONNECTION name on the side of the plane.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

I think most would be happy with a staple. We all fly for Delta, we should be one seniority list.

I'm confused. What does the moderator have against Saskatoon? Is he anti-Canadian? Shouldn't this be in the ""Canadian pilot age" thread?

Bubba

OY6 did make Prejudice remarks. If I was John Q public( reading these threads) I would wonder why a Delta pilot would act,speak that way. I am use to it as that is how they treat us, most of the time.

Latest resources

Back