Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SWAPA ask Airtran pilots for $10k each?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

On Your Six

Would SWAPA ask Airtran pilots for $10k each?

Just wondering, would SWAPA ask each Airtran pilot for $10k each that they DIDN'T have to pay to get a type to interview? Maybe they would collect the money and distribute it to SWA pilots for "restitution" for upcoming arbitration for the SLI? Sounds plausible. Good luck to all involved.

OYS

Last edited:
From the LAS roach coach?
No, Los Cucos. But I think my favorite fajitas are from Pappasitos. I think they use a lot of butter when they cook them and it's probably horrible for your arteries, but they are damn good.

No, Los Cucos. But I think my favorite fajitas are from Pappasitos. I think they use a lot of butter when they cook them and it's probably horrible for your arteries, but they are damn good.

Dude that sounds so good, but like Shootr trying to not get the body by airliner!

Just wondering, would SWAPA ask each Airtran pilot for $10k each that they DIDN'T have to pay to get a type to interview? Maybe they would collect the money and distribute it to SWA pilots for "restitution" for upcoming arbitration for the SLI? Sounds plausible. Good luck to all involved.

OYS

HAHAHAHA. Good question, but I don't think it's likely. I like how you pulled the restitution part in there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back