• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

why do pilots need more money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because many cities we overnight in have Strip Clubs. And girls in strip clubs need an education and food. And as Airline pilots it is our job to support them.

why ask why?

i'm sure it's fun to put forth such an open topic, but really man,

aren't you pushing hot buttons, here?

when first officers are working for wages currently being paid to zit faced tenth graders, well, we're scraping the bottom of content, here.

I don't know what yuo allare smoking, but at ASA last year I made over 40K as a CR7 FO and only flew 400 hours. I was home everyday, CDOs. Plus this gave me time to create a side job which pays more than a SWA CA.

I will always be grateful to ASA (even when I leave for a major) for giving me the opportunity to be with my family all the time.

Shroth

i'm smoke free

oh ,so in your perfect world, where second jobs pay more than southwest airlines captain's, I'm sure there's a line out front on the office to sign up for them. Are you selling insurance, financial or mortgages?

everyone can't be a wizz kid like yourself...nor does everyone have the luxury of not commuting.

i'm happy for you, but dude, there are others who fare worse than yourself.

Climbhappy, you don't sound very happy.

we all need money cause the whores that work over at MESA sign such a crap ass contract the rest of us are forced by our companies to take concessions. If it was not for MESA the world would be a better place. However if you are in Canada and run out of money at a strip club you can always offer them your watch.

Latest resources

Back