Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

g159av8tor

Chicago Style
My renewed CFI is fast approaching its 120 day expiration date. Whom can I contact and how at the ATL FSDO to find out where my permanent certificate ended up?

Tailwinds...

The same thing happened to me 6 months ago. I just called OKC and let them know what was going on. They can never seem to get mine right. I had to call for my Private, Commercial and Flight Instructor Certificates. They will fax you one and send your certificate in the mail. Good luck. My Atlanta FSDO trip was not fun..

Don't call ATL FSDO!

For lost or almost expired certificates call OK City direct and speak to a person to request a fax temporary (good for 60 days I think). Then you need to get of whom ever issued your CFI temporary to do a trace on the lost paper work.

Good Luck!

Airmen Certification Information and Assistance
Toll Free Long Distance...........................................(866) 878-2498
Local Oklahoma City Area................................................954-3261
Government FTS...................................................8 (405) 954-3261

Thanks y'all. I received an email stating that my application was in fact processed and should be in my hot little hands in about two weeks.

Tailwinds...

Latest resources

Back