Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who will be the first to fly this for 50 seat rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic wants to fly the Embraer 190. It is the same size as the CRJ1000 anyhow. The Republic pilots also want 190's. I cannot figure this out since 175's and 190's pay the same at Republic, and Republic already flies 175's. I guess the Republic pilots want to be regional pilots for the rest of their careers.

Out of the 100 or so RAH pilots I know personally not a single one wants the 190 on property. I can think of maybe 3 who want to be RAH lifers.

The 175 pays well only on the US side there, DL painted 175s pay the paltry 145 plus 3 rate because of the dual-class cabin. Neither pays worth a damn in the right seat. I'm just sayin...

Dubai, I returned a few months ago, thats what back from the forsaken means.

Oh there were some trashy women there, and they liked Americans. Emirates would be an entirely different animal than doing the fractional thing I was doing. Although I left because the are and the culture was just way to strange for me. Those russian girls-wow!

Sadly I agree. With the bottom 200-500 pilots sitting on possible furlough, I am sure they would vote to fly them for half price just to keep their jobs. If SkyWest threw in quick upgrades for the senior FOs, lines for junior lineholders, higher credits for senior lineholders, and a cool new base, I am positive there would be enough votes to F over the industry again. It has happened here before and will probably happen again.

PS after reading what I have posted, I think I need a drink.

I don't ever recall getting a vote over what airplanes we get or what routes we fly. I guess I was sick on those days. Oh well.
P.S. drink home brew.

PSA but it will be a "Blended Rate"!!

They can wish in one hand and ******************** in the other. Whose code are they going to fly a 100 seater under? I don't see any mainline allowing this. Our pay and work rules have been slashed to the point most would burn the place down instead of watching more outsourcing.

Republic wants to fly the Embraer 190. It is the same size as the CRJ1000 anyhow. The Republic pilots also want 190's. I cannot figure this out since 175's and 190's pay the same at Republic, and Republic already flies 175's. I guess the Republic pilots want to be regional pilots for the rest of their careers.

They can wish in one hand and ******************** in the other. Whose code are they going to fly a 100 seater under? I don't see any mainline allowing this. Our pay and work rules have been slashed to the point most would burn the place down instead of watching more outsourcing.

Air Wisconsin flew 100 seaters for United on the BAC 146. People seemed to accept that as ok.

Latest resources

Back