Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even funnier

Is that you really believe this garbage. What a tool!:rolleyes:

Hehe the really funny thing is - look it up yourself and you will have a good laugh!!! Here is another one:

Among US presidents who have run the country over the last 50 years, George W. Bush appears to have the lowest Intelligence Quotient (IQ). His IQ has proved lower than that of the average American citizen. According to the British press, the finding has been obtained by researchers from the State of Pennsylvania. Mr. Bush-s IQ makes up as little as 91 points, which is exactly half of his immediate predecessor Bill Clinton-s IQ (182 points). By the way, Mr. Clinton takes 1st place in the US president list by this parameter. Interestingly, Democrats prevail on the list.
In calculating the IQ, the scientists analyzed the following indices: academic performance in school and college, independently (without anybody-s assistance) prepared publications, speech lucidity, and psychological parameters.
The mean IQ value of man varies within the range of 100 points. Apart from George W. Bush, this level has not been exceeded by only one ex-president, his father, Mr. Bush Sr.
Below are IQs of 12 US presidents, starting from 1945.
Bill Clinton v 182, Jimmy Carter- 175, John F. Kennedy v 174, Richard Nixon- 155, Franklin D. Roosevelt v 147, Harry S. Truman v 132, Lyndon B. Johnson- 126, Dwight D. Eisenhower v 122, Gerald Ford v 121, Ronald Reagan v 105, George Bush v 98.

Last edited:
Brilliant!

Seems as our Prezs are gettin' stoopider and stoopider since Carter.

But man I'd hate for someone to go back and look at my college transcripts.

<cringe>

I think my postings on flightinfo are much more representative of my smarts.

Vote for 'mar' 2004!

Mr. Bush-s IQ makes up as little as 91 points, which is exactly half of his immediate predecessor Bill Clinton-s IQ (182 points). By the way, Mr. Clinton takes 1st place in the US president list by this parameter. Interestingly, Democrats prevail on the list

Dude...YGBFSM

Clinton? 182 IQ?? Einstein had an IQ of around 200. You can't imply to me that Clinton was 'genius'. The dude gave China 'favored nation trading status' and let AL Quaeda stomp on us at will. Yeah, he may be somewhat smart...not nearly 182...but common sense 'he ain't'

Bush? 91 IQ?? laughable....The guy went to Ivy League schools and flew fighter jets. It takes far more than an IQ of 91 to do that. I'd believe it if the stats were reversed between him and Clinton.

Democrats prevail on the list?? Maybe its because they are more apt to cheat on tests?

what point scale r u using in the first place?

Average IQ score is about 120 ... above 135 is considered one of an intellectual person ... are those european points?

FlyForFood_NOT said:
what point scale r u using in the first place?

Average IQ score is about 120 ... above 135 is considered one of an intellectual person ... are those european points?

The average IQ is meant to be 100 with the absolute top that one can get 200.

The IQ results posted above are not a test, they are based on observations of the person to determine their intelligence, I don't know about anyone else, but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

But I can say that he graduated from Yale, and then went to Harvard Business School, and extremely competitive, and ruthless environment. Unlike normal business schools, most of the assignments were oral, and debate style where the students would want to do nothing more than rip another student to shreds. Who your parents are don't matter, in fact having rich parents makes you more of a target, what matters is how well thought out your idea is, and how well you can defend it in a debate.

Then Mr. Bush went on the fly the F-102 for that Texas guard, the F-102. And the Delta Dart wasn't exactly the easiest plane to fly.

Frankly anyone that claims that Bush is stupid, are gullible themselves to actually believe the Democrat propaganda.

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter was living proof that a high IQ doesn't guarantee that you'll make a good president.

Also, your little table kinda blows the whole "Only the rich people want W" theory out the window.

GO NADER!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back