• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

who gets midway u.s. flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When Midway was late starting the routes, Airways pulled Chautauqua aircraft off of the PIT-CMH flights and sent them to fly the RDU routes. Shuttle America aircraft then replaced the PIT-CMH flights.

CHQ also recieved 3 ERJs (slightly used) this past week for Airways flying.

was just called and told that Usairways must keep a certain level of operations into and out of DCA or they loose the slots, With this in mind UsAirways is issuing a Schedule Change to Mesa effecting Bids 21 and 22. Here WE GO, as if the holidays where not already at risk of Vacation Cancellations and JR Assignments

xwind said:
Do not be at all surprised to see COLGAN in the mix somehwere. Since cutting back on some of the ROA-LGA and a few other destinations,and with presence already at IAD and DCA, I'm sure there is a spare Saab or two waiting to go to work.;)

Spare Saab or two... You obviously don't work here. Not only don't we have any spare 340s, we don't have any spare 1900s as one is sitting in LGA with a tow bar though the nose.

chperplt said:
Spare Saab or two... You obviously don't work here. Not only don't we have any spare 340s, we don't have any spare 1900s as one is sitting in LGA with a tow bar though the nose.

Chalk another kill up to Allegheny rampies. Thoes guys have destroyed more aircraft than the Black Sheep in WW2. Hey if we're gonna loose aircraft everybody else is too, now matter what we have to do.

I was sitting on spot 2A this morning and saw a tug go by (full speed) dragging 2 headsets by the chords. They were bouncing all over behind the tug making sparks as the metal head frames slid along the blacktop.

After we pushed back the rampie cleared us to start #1 while standing between the prop blades of the #1 engine.

Midway flying

Any idea what hapens to the J4J guys that went to midway? I guess there would be 40 or so of them. I hope that any ALPA carrier that gets the planes would be able to at least accomodate those 40 guys and gals.

A large chunk of Midway's flying was dropped on all three WO's. Schedule amendment's are coming.

It's about time US realizes the have wholly ownes that they can rely on. Give their own people the flying. The hell with the contract carriers. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Boy do I feel better!

Latest resources

Back