Which hat for big-headed short fellas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

relief tube

Lost my hat today and kinda glad b/c being rather short with a large noggin, it looked ridiculous.

Anyone know which hat company has a style with a lower and less wide profile?

Not a big fan of ever even wearing it when I had it (part of the reason I lost it), but want to have it handy in case I see the CP walking around.

thx

It's been my observation that the total diameter of all the hats seems to be about the same; they just change the hat band diameter for your head. So people with small heads look like they have a huge wide hat (and therefore it emphasizes your tiny head), and people with large heads look like they have a tiny narrow hat (emphasizing your fat head). Only people with average size heads look normal in the hat, because of the way it is cut. Am I wrong?

Call Premier Hat Co. and talk to Paul. He will hook you up. They will use a female's hat top portion on a male band and visor. I did it and it's awesome! No cracks either! You can't tell it's a woman's hat tip and you don't look you're walking around with a satellite dish on your head. www.premierhatco.com

Call Premier Hat Co. and talk to Paul. He will hook you up. They will use a female's hat top portion on a male band and visor. I did it and it's awesome! No cracks either! You can't tell it's a woman's hat tip and you don't look you're walking around with a satellite dish on your head. www.premierhatco.com

Can Paul add a few sequins and a feather boa? That would be swell. Not only would my head size be incognito, I would be extremely flaming!

Don't wear the hat. You guys look ridiculous wearing a hat with a short sleeved shirt and a tie. Just DON'T do it.

Latest resources

Back