• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Where to find "best" on-line Recurrent Training

polarjet205

I'm just looking for a good online one stop source for ADX recurrent training related to Parts 135 and 121. Hold the Tix but have not used it in some time.
I have the current FC and AIM.. Been flying drones for a long time, getting reassigned and moved back to the daylight and passengers, oh boy..

thanks in advance..

skydiverdriver2

Total Time
11K+
Hi,
I don't believe there is any. You can obtain a dispatchers license from many vendors, but only the company you work for can give you initial and recurrent training. If you just want to get proficient, I would suggest reading the AIM and the 121 or 135 regulations.

Getting a job will get you current. Hope that helps.

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
Really???

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
You might consult the school from which you earned your certificate to see if they offer any kind of recurrent. I know some schools have offered "lifetime recurrent training" in the past. Of course, whether or not those schools are still in business is a whole other story...