• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dep676

My Glock is bigger!!!!!
Citation III Co-Pilot 7/5/2004
SIC required for busy Part 135 operation.

Must be willing to pay for training and type rating. Will be based in Las Vegas but trips could keep you on the road for up to two weeks at a time.

Base salary, flight pay, per diem, benefits. Excellent opportunity. To apply, email [email protected] and attach your resume. No Calls Please!!

Crap like this should be illegal. Everybody should e-mail this jack a$$ and tell him he's idiot.

where in the world do you take a citation 3 for 2 weeks at a clip???

let me guess....you hang out at your last stop until a new charter pops up.....sit around the $29/night Days Inn and wait for the cell to ring..

what was that..."excellent opportunity"?????

what a $hitbag operation!

On their website, it lists the Citation III as being for sale. So, presumably you'll be flying the plane around the country to prospective customers. The 2 weeks part is so they can think about it.

Run a search on "Visionair" see what you find.

The real problem is that some punk is always willing to take the job.

well, when i was getting started in aviation i was a line guy for elliott aviation in omaha. They had barons, kingairs, and a citation II at the OMA base, and the equivilants at MLI, DSM, and had a starship at FCM. All were for sale at all times and were also out flying charters. I am pretty sure many places that do charter and sales always have their aircraft for sale.

i emailed them by the way. --not to apply, to tell them they were pricks---

You guys are spoiled, I remember that it would be a dream to fly anything turbine. If we could imagine being corporate flying a LR23, or Sabre that would be awesome. You guys need to bang around in lower atmoshere for a while in BE-18's, DC-3's and the like so you can enjoy the trop when you get there. Pay for the training....only if you leave when you get your type.

You guys need to bang around in lower atmoshere for a while in BE-18's, DC-3's and the like
Amen, Brother Dave! Where do I sign up for THAT!? :D

Minh
(I wouldn't mind flying night freight in a DC-3 for a living :) )

Trust me, this is not the first time Vision has been brought up in this forum. I remember about 2-3 years ago it was because they were "hiring" SIC's for their PA31-350's(Chieftains - 7,000lb piston twins). Of course, the SIC's had to pay about $10k for their 135 SIC training, but then they made $8 an hour for their 250 hours of SIC in a Chieftain.

Many years ago('96-'97 time frame), when I was flying aircraft in and out of a paint shop that they had their PA31's painted at, I ran into their pilots all the time. They bragged about how they were building PIC multi time with only 2,000 hours TT. They were quiet when questioned about whether or not they paid for their "training" in the PA31.

Latest resources

Back