• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will American contact applicants?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This note was in the sign in page of the application.

We realize that it takes some time to complete the application and we do appreciate your time. You have until October 9th, 2013 to complete your profile. American will not be viewing submitted profiles until then.

It's about to start.

When will American start contacting people for the first part of their interview process?

Hehehe... I always chuckle when I see that cartoon guy's post.

1. We anticipate a large volume of interest in our Pilot posting and expect it will take extra time to manage the hiring process. As a result, it may take several months for you to receive a response. Please click "Yes" to acknowledge that you are aware of this extended processing time.
Yes No

I checked yes for that and am fully aware but I was just curious when the people with serious connections will start getting called

I got the app done earlier this week but just want to make sure that you just select the radio button for "publish" and hit "save" and that's it, right? To submit it? Seemed a little casual...no "SUBMIT" button. I feel like I missed something.

well... 1500 jobs, 5000 resumes. 1 in 4ish applicants currently have a chance of getting hired. Better odds than the lotto!

FYI-This was posted on the sign in page tonight.

We encourage you to keep your application up to date. The posting will remain active for the time being; we’ll consider a timeline for a potential closing date as we move through the process.

Latest resources

Back