When does Frontier interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Iflewjetz

Anybody know when Frontier interviews? I didnt know if it was every week or monthly? I think they are a great company and would be good to fly with.

Frontier has been hiring about 50 pilots this year. They have 24 in ground or flight training now. They interview when the CP has sometime, but no set schedule. They are planning classes of 4-8 per month until they have 50. This will change for the better or worst depending on what UAL does. The Boeing are going away and more Airbusi are comming in with the TVs installed. The -200s are going away by Aug. then the -300 start going away.

TV

When I was at the jetBlue inteview, they told us JB had bought the rights to the direct TV service except for a set number of aircraft that Frontier had signed a contract for prior to JB buying it. Does anyone else have the real info?

I don't know anything about a set number of aircraft.

We do have an agreement with Jet Blue owned Live TV to have live TV on all of our Busses, and are supposed to have it on all (to the best of my knowledge) in the future.

Does one need a LOR from a Frontier pilot or can I get an interview on my own. I have been sending resumes to Frontier for sometime now and have not heard anything back. I really would like to move to DEN area and work for Frontier.

According to info in several previous threads, an LOR seems to be a virtual necessity to have a shot....sorry.

Latest resources

Back