Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the most you have paid for a 1st class medical?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mazawakhan

I just got took for $250 for a 1st class today. Picked a farking doc out of the book and set up an appointment. Asked the ditz behind the counter how much it would be and was told $99-150. Farking A im pissed! Then I had to go get some piss work done because they found blood in my urine. That cost me another $60. Lesson learned!
1. Get an exact price before you go to one of these bastards
2. Drink lots and lots of fluids to dilute your piss
3. No marathon sessions of jerking the gerkin to skinEmax the night before the physical!

About 10 years ago I paid $150 for a 1st class medical without the EKG. Glad I didn't need the EKG, can't imagine what that would have cost me. On the other hand, the DR did give me a complete physical (which I didn't want or need).

This past July I paid $75 for a 1st class medical w/o the EKG.

Just paid $90 w/o the EKG, got a few more years yet for those.

I just switched to this new guy becuase the old guy's price went up to 130, and on top of that, they said its 40 more for urine test. Since when does it cost extra for that? I gave them the hook.

The most expensive I paid was $120 and the cheapest one was $10 w/ EKG, so if you ever get an overnight in TPE, go to the medical center @ the airport and get an FAA 1st class medical for $10.

$10?!! That's as amazing as that tongue!!
You watch: some pilots will spend $200 in travel costs to go to TPE to get the $10 Class 1 !!!!!

mazawakhan said:
3. No marathon sessions of jerking the gerkin to skinEmax the night before the physical!

Dude, thats just wrong.

Latest resources

Back