Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Ramen Noodles

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Spicy Tuna Roll

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

Swass

So long, America.....
Man I'm hungry, can you folks help me out here and tell me what I should have for lunch?;)

Last edited:
Well, she took the entire series of antibiotics, so I hope the spicy part is finally over with.

Sooo....
Watdidyoueat?
I WANNA KNOW, I VOTED AND AM INVOLVED>
PBR

I had a double cheeseburger. I know, I know. I let all of you down who voted. The Ramen was just too, well, Rameny. The PBJ and Bologna had to be put on hold because my old lady forgot to buy new bread and the old had grown green hair if you know what I mean. That brings me to the Spicy Tuna Roll, I was fiending for some. When I got to my favorite sushi bar the line was insane, seems that everyone had looked at this board and knew what dire straights my eating situation had turned into. I opted for the best alternate, Freddy's Frozen Custard's #1 value meal with grilled onions and cheese. Heavenly it was my friends. If you are ever in ICT PM me and I will gladly drive you there, the food's great and not far from the airport. I always try to hook a brother up (or sister, but don't get any ideas, I'm married);)

Man, we had a guy out here who always was talking about being hungry. Said the same thing your signature has on it. You two must have been twins seperated at birth!

Latest resources

Back