Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of hotels does Jetblue stay at?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most of the hotels are nice. Hilton, Hyatt, Intercontinental, Marriot, double tree. There are not too many bad ones, just a few holiday Inns, but they are not that bad. Some of the island hotels are very nice. Long and short stay hotels in the bigger cities. Hope that helps

On the first day of class you are issued 2 things...a laptop and a tent. This way you can pick where you would like to sleep

Thanks for the respoonse Victor. I was just wondering what kind of places you stay. I would really like to be. Blue guy because of the FLA bases. Thanks again.

Most of the hotels are nice. Hilton, Hyatt, Intercontinental, Marriot, double tree. There are not too many bad ones, just a few holiday Inns, but they are not that bad. Some of the island hotels are very nice. Long and short stay hotels in the bigger cities. Hope that helps

You won't have to worry about the island hotels for several years since for the most part those are Airbus cities. (I don't know, maybe the MCO guys have all the SJU layovers. Those are legitimately nice). They're not bad overall, but you're going to see quite a bit of the Rochester Radisson and Holiday Inn Dulles South as a new guy. The hotels have improved overall in my time here, we got rid of a couple of really crummy ones in RDU and CLT.

And your basing your decision wether to work there or not on the hotels they stay at? Geesh!

extreme_sleeping_10.jpg

Latest resources

Back