• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is up at Cherry Air??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is sad for me I spent 7 1/2 yrs there and aout 4500 hrs in the Lears there. I was a check and cp for awhile. The best pilots in the air came from Cherry! Every last guy that was there in my day were the best pilots i ever saw to take a line from the Right Stuff. The best days of my life. I miss all of u. Good luck Cherry. The only good thing if they do go under is SRedden will be out of aviation. I will be sad for everyone else.

SWEETY!! Sad indeed, heartbreaking really. I miss those days and the antics. Those were my fondest flying memories.

I agree with you Dr.B the best days of my life. I will always be proud to say I worked ther with all the guys. My best times were flying with you the antics were fun!!!!

Good news at cherry i got two trips in one week and its only Wednesday. that has not happened in a while.

Good news at cherry i got two trips in one week and its only Wednesday. that has not happened in a while.

I wouldn't hold my breath- I'm in on-demand also and we're busy this week too, but Chrysler and GM are both in the runup phase to long, almost total, shutdowns so it's going to get real slow again. It always gets busy right before a shutdown- look at December last year. Everyone got busy, then dead in the water come January

That happens every year in January... Not just this one. But I do agree with you, its about to die again! How long are they shutting down all their plants for, 6 weeks? Sorry D, but look at the bright side, we can go fishing a lot!!! :)

possible cherry reunion in the works for boom town July 3rd. mk will is trying to set it up. hope to see allot of people there.

no we are still flying a little we are just wanting to get everyone together. I will post the details of the reunion once they are finalized.

How many crews and planes are still going?

Latest resources

Back