Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened with the UPS pilot arrested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jim,
you're back.
did you ever get an alarm yet. oh btw, i'll take my 72 hours.
I am sorry, my son. The only person who can give you your 72 hours is the person who took them from you in the first place. It is not I, for I have not that power.

You must therefore journey now to Building 11 in the Holy place of Wilmington, and ask there for The Scab. In His words you will find truth, as He is not one to deceive. In His actions you will find courage, as He is not one to take the easy path merely for self. His love for you and for all your fellow airmen is unquestioned and everlasting. Obey Him, follow Him, and believe in Him, and He will lead you to that which you seek.

Oh, and while you're on his lap asking him for your "72 hours" (whatever that is), why don't you ask him for a contract?

I am sorry, my son. The only person who can give you your 72 hours is the person who took them from you in the first place. It is not I, for I have not that power.

You must therefore journey now to Building 11 in the Holy place of Wilmington, and ask there for The Scab. In His words you will find truth, as He is not one to deceive. In His actions you will find courage, as He is not one to take the easy path merely for self. His love for you and for all your fellow airmen is unquestioned and everlasting. Obey Him, follow Him, and believe in Him, and He will lead you to that which you seek.

Oh, and while you're on his lap asking him for your "72 hours" (whatever that is), why don't you ask him for a contract?

I don't have any idea what you're talking about, but that's some pretty entertaining sh!t.

Latest resources

Back