What does Airnet hire into?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Princedietrich said:
Now if we could just get the cargo pilots and the passenger pilots to stop fighting with eachother.

Ya, Good luck with that!! You got Stargazer going to JetRide and Guillotine still on the Freight side :)

DANG man, why do you keep up with all this crap here when you are flying over there?!?!?!? J/K Perv, so any news to spill on people at SKYWest? :)

I've got enough time on my hands to keep up with things over there. Checkride on the 18th. Off till 25th. Four day trip ending 29th. Off till Oct 5th. 3 day trip. Then who knows. Probably alot of reserve for at least the first month. How was the wx in BUR. Fires still burning Sat night? If so, you must not have been able to do the straight in to 26. That was always fun:)
I'll be sure to say hi to somebody for you as long as you say hi to customs for me in Canada :) I still got this $10 worth of Canadian money and don't know what to do with it. See ya!!

USC328

buy a bottle of crown at the duty free shop in toronto !

I didn't know there were fires out there. I have been on vacation the last two weeks, and i am thinking i like living like this better than working ;) That approach is fun, i love coming in over the mountain and dropping in...i just wish sometimes we had a 25 so we could really wake up the neighborhood.

Sure, I'll say hi to a customs person for ya, which one though? Donut, is always a good choice...oh wait, that was Fed and I, but i will still say hi to her for ya. Just make sure you pick a good one for me too. So did you at least go get Rachel's number before you left SLC? If not i will make sure i get it for you next time i go through there. Enjoy the time off, go climb a 14er or something :D

Latest resources

Back