Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WWEfan

One List
Last I heard the vote for the "payfreeze/sellout for growth" was supposed to close today at noon. Anyone know any different? Like all my ASA brothers and sisters I am anxious to know the results of this. This goes without saying, but someone please post the results as soon as you know something.

WWEfan said:
Last I heard the vote for the "payfreeze/sellout for growth" was supposed to close today at noon. Anyone know any different? Like all my ASA brothers and sisters I am anxious to know the results of this. This goes without saying, but someone please post the results as soon as you know something.

Voting ended at 10:00 a.m. this morning. Results not yet posted as of a half hour ago.

We are all very interested to hear the results. I have a strong feeling they voted for it.

Hey, WWE......... Looks like I moved up a number......B'cause not only did the Bo Sox kick your A$$.....We won it all!

VERY very disappointing.

what ever happened to the comair pilots of a few years ago?

Perhaps, some day we can all ban together and decide this is a proffession that we are all in to make a LIVING.....rather than a past time to sit in shiny toys.

I guess the Comair pilots have just joined the race for the bottom. Sounds like all the FO's that weren't there for the strike sold out the senior guys who were there. Un-**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ing-believeable. Time to rip up that sticker I have on my flightbag that reads "Comair pilots support ASA in their negotiations". Thanks, fellas.

Latest resources

Back