What about Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Riddlebratt

I was at the Air Inc. Seminar in Atlanta over the weekend. There was several schools there promoting Colgan Airlines. TAB Express as well as Regional Airline Academy. Both companies are promoting jobs with Colgan Airlines. I have close to 800 total hrs now including 65multi. Anyone with previous knowledge of either one of these companies please give me good advise on them. Thanks.

Do a search on "Colgan", you'll find plenty.

Riddlebratt said:
I was at the Air Inc. Seminar in Atlanta over the weekend. There was several schools there promoting Colgan Airlines. TAB Express as well as Regional Airline Academy. Both companies are promoting jobs with Colgan Airlines. I have close to 800 total hrs now including 65multi. Anyone with previous knowledge of either one of these companies please give me good advise on them. Thanks.

Get out your checkbook and start writing big numbers.

With only 65 hours ME time, do youself and your future passengers a favor and spend your money building experience outside of the airline industry.

geez....

:rolleyes:

"With only 65 hours ME time, do youself and your future passengers a favor and spend your money building experience outside of the airline industry."

harsh...but true.

;)

I know people who have gotten on at UAL with less than 100 hours ME. There are lots of them, and they are not all women.

If that is the case, why aren't UAL planes falling out of the sky because of the inexperienced pilots.

Guess what - hours don't mean jack... experience and quality of training is what counts.

IF you have less than 100 hrs ME at United then you flew F-16's.

That's the short of it....easy on the cool aid dude. Experience is what counts.

Don't waste your money on Colgan.

I had my resume walked in before the "you must apply through our website for just $38" business started. Well, Chuck Colgan Jr. called me and said he had my resume but requested that I do the online application thing. Since he had taken the time to call me I submitted my application online along with my $38.

Several months later I called him back after not hearing squat. He pulled out my resume and basically called me a low-time pilot. That was when I had about 1800 hours with 250 multi.

Thanks a lot dude, you knew what my hours were before I spent the $38!

Latest resources

Back