well that was quick.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BentOver

......Netjets management was able to sustain a slight level of respectablity for almost a month. (ok maybe a couple weeks)...

Now they have reverted back to being just as retarded as before. Maybe even more...

I think I'm finally going to break down and put all my NJA uniform stuff on Ebay. Didn't somebody get like $50 for a tie a while back?

They can ask all they want, they're not going to get it. We aren't that stupid.

nothing yet...just more threats of furloughs unless they get their scope relief. Using company recurrent get togethers to plant the seeds. Completely trying to do an end around on the Union...... Same story different part of the year.....as Fisch said, they are really dumb if they think we are that nieve.

Unfortunately Netjets went from the "best" place to work to barely above the bottom. (just a personal opinion, not a knock against any other fractionals or airlines.)

Sad thing is it's completely managments fault. Took barely 2 years to destroy what RTS had built and the employees had worked so hard at.

Last edited:
Well

One of these peeps did come from the Union side thanks to an around the back with IBB.

As long as the pilots have 51 percent saying no then all will be good.

Its that KEY 51 percent that is so important.

Unfortunately Netjets went from the "best" place to work to barely above the bottom.
There are couple of of furloughed NJ pilots flying 45 year old DA-20's to Mexico in the middle of the night that might agree with this statement.

Well

As long as the pilots have 51 percent saying no then all will be good.

Its that KEY 51 percent that is so important.

If we don't deliver profits to Mr. WB, he will pull the plug on us.

He DOES NOT give a rats ass about a 51% or 78% or 100%, I promise you

If we don't deliver profits to Mr. WB, he will pull the plug on us.

He DOES NOT give a rats ass about a 51% or 78% or 100%, I promise you

Watch out, Cal, the union Crazies will insult you from now on! Netjets is a great place to work, by the way, the best I ever experienced.

Latest resources

Back