• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
Eaglelounge MEL 45-1 added DTG 201823EP

May be used for general venting until primary Eaglelounge is restored to service.

I'll kick it off:
People have been saying someone put anti-flowbie flyers all over the ORD and DFW crew rooms, and the CPs were rushing around taking them down. Anyone able to corroborate?

I haven't heard anything about that, though I haven't been in the crew room much either.
Could it be some disgruntled eaglelounge junky looking for a way to vent frustrations now that it is down?
I still think eaglelounge will be up again soon. My guess is in the next few days. TSAlounge was down for about a week for some reason recently as well. It still seems kinda fishy though.

there were fliers and letters put in the ORD flight case room a month or so back.

So whats up with the SJU/Executive airlines operations of Eagle? I hear they hiring for all jobs, Pilots, F/A's and Dx. I also heard that the forum was down due to AA managament threat of a law suit....

Yes, there were flyers. Signed only as Real Pilots Defending the Profession or some crap like that. Bunch of spineless ignorant kids flying jets. Scary.

No, I'm not a flowback nor do I play one on TV.

EagleRJ said:
I'll kick it off: People have been saying someone put anti-flowbie flyers all over the ORD and DFW crew rooms, and the CPs were rushing around taking them down. Anyone able to corroborate?

At DFW, someone wrote "SCABS" accross the names of the bottom 80 or so captains names on the base seniorty list that they put up on the wall every month.

I like graffitti that says CA ****** ****** IS AN ASS **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!

whats funny about the FB bashers is most say they would do the same if they were in the FB shoes. is that conviction?

CitationLover said:
whats funny about the FB bashers is most say they would do the same if they were in the FB shoes. is that conviction?

That's bull.

Even a majority AA pilots realize it's wrong. Of the 3000 or so furloughed, 475 have accepted. Go figure.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back