• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. Sorry guys. Normally I'd be with the crowd of "oh well it doesn't matter" but geez that name sucks. It has St George intern who was born after 1990 and has no clue about airline history written all over it. Probably been used before but what about Southeast Express? Or Atlantic Jet Airlines? Something that gives a nod to each respective carrier's history.

Lets hope if they every merge asa, exjt and skywest they keep the skywest name and management.

Luckily, this will NEVER happen, so we don't even have to speculate.

Hopefully they'll allow us to keep "Acey" as our call sign. Doubt it though, Express Jet folks wouldn't like that. Why didn't they just change it to Express Jet and use Acey as the call sign? That might please both parties?

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!

Hopefully they'll allow us to keep "Acey" as our call sign. Doubt it though, Express Jet folks wouldn't like that. Why didn't they just change it to Express Jet and use Acey as the call sign? That might please both parties?

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!

Yes, that is what I was hoping for. I was never fond of "candler" and glad when we switched back to Acey. I would not feel slighted in the least to carry the ExpressJet name. The oldest regional name in existence will be going away soon when Mesaba is grafted into Pinnacolaba. It would be good to carry on with a name that has some history. Then again, Independence air was a new identity. We all know that worked out well......

Has anyone gotten an email response from Brad yet? I sent him one as soon as I got home, begging him to re-consider this change. He told us to keep sending him comments during the big unveiling....

Latest resources

Back