• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Bushworld.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maureen Dowd, just like Ann Coulter............................................. but without the facts/logic/sense/etc to back up her partisan rants.

Dowd says NOTHING

:-(

Attack the messenger con the message - is that REALLY the best you can come up with?

Ann Coulter - Facts and logic hehe, you must be living in a different reality than I am - like the time when she said that planes should NOT be equipped with anti missile technology because the terrorists can use that to bomb cities....quite a smart lady.

In Bushworld, even Maureen Dowd can share her opinion, even as she detests those who make it possible for her to do so.

As Yakov said, "What a country!"

like the time when she said that planes should NOT be equipped with anti missile technology because the terrorists can use that to bomb cities....quite a smart lady.

She had probably heard that on CNN.

:D

In Bushworld, it's OK to run for re-election as the avenger of 9-11, even as you make secret deals with the Arab kingdom where most of the 9-11 hijackers came from.

Wow! It'd take an olympic-sized leap to jump over the hole in that theory! And if it's so "secret," how on God's green earth does she know about it?

Maureen Dowd never shows even a hint of intellectual honesty. What are her credentials anyway? Can someone explain to me why the partisan media thinks so highly of her opinion? (other than the obvious reasons, of course.)

More:

In Bushworld, you get to strut around like a tough military guy and paint your rival as a chicken hawk, even though he's the one who won medals in combat and was praised by his superior officers for fulfilling all his obligations.

Uh, "chickenhawk" is a term touted by the minority in the senate to refer to the present administration. (In a particularly ridiculous moments, one Democrat even used visual aids):rolleyes:

In Bushworld, there's no irony that so many who did so much to avoid the Vietnam draft have now strained the military so much that lawmakers are talking about bringing back the draft.

That's not why they're talking about "bringing back the draft." Certain idiot members of congress like Charlie "how in the hell did this guy ever become a congressman" Rangel are doing it to try to scare people into revoking their support for the Iraq War. It's all part of the Democrats "do-anything-to-win, scorched earth" campaign to win back what they see as their rightfull place in the white house......and it's shamefull and pathetic....it's the actions of a party desperate to do anything to get noticed.

In Bushworld, we're making progress in the war on terror by fighting a war that creates terrorists

Yup, just like when the cops go after criminals they create more criminals......uh, right???:confused:

In Bushworld, it's perfectly natural for the president and vice president to appear before the 9-11 commission like the Olsen twins.

This woman has just been moved from my "ignor" list to my "hipster dufus" list. Anyone who doesn't see this for what it is most certainly lacks intellectual honesty him/herself.

In Bushworld, even Maureen Dowd can share her opinion, even as she detests those who make it possible for her to do so.

How general can one get? Since you left such an opening through which to drive a SUV; As if the war in Iraq defended our freedom of speech? :rolleyes: Try again.

Anyone who doesn't see this for what it is most certainly lacks intellectual honesty him/herself.

In other words, this is a euphemism for "agree with me or you're an idiot." Compelling, real compelling.
:D

Man, only on this board will people praise Ann Coulter for having her facts straight and making a logical argument. Wow...Has anyone actually ever read "Treason?" Read up and tell me how "factual" that whole account is. If you ask me, it looks more like artistic license...

The Salt Lake Tribune account has a lot of documented facts. Go in there point by point and tell me how off she is. Aside from simply trying to attack her credibility, come up with something good for us to read. Her accounts, if you ask me, are plain documented facts. I think any one of us could find all of them on a Google search without much effort. To tell you the truth, her book sounds even a bit unimaginative, as it tells the story that has already been told many times over. Nonetheless, it is grounded in historical fact, not fiction.

Seriously. I want to see someone from the Bush camp refute each charge she makes in that article with cold, hard facts. Make a good argument that could sway both sides of the spectrum. No rants. My guess is that you won't come up with much.

Wow...Has anyone actually ever read "Treason?" Read up and tell me how "factual" that whole account is. If you ask me, it looks more like artistic license...

Looks like merikeyegro took the bait. Exactly which of Ann Coulter's assertions do you declare as being untrue.

I have read the book and am very familiar with it's contents. What are you specifically talking about?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back