Wasn't [it] great when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BizAvFA said:
No need to bring down all pilots just because he one of those guys that can only find a job flying freight for the rest of his career...

Yea, because flying pax is way more glam than flying boxes....NOT!!!

Maria Conchita said:
men get old and crab-assey too my friend. i find it hard to believe that ALL 3 of them were bitchy. one yeah ok. but all 3, hmm dont think so. :rolleyes:

Yeah that would never happen...all 3 FA's crabby...nah, never happen.

Do any of you stews bring home made cookies for your pilots? Maybe cook up something nice for them. Would kinda start the trip off on a good note.

Last edited:
I always enjoy the Pilot's and FA’s reminding me in each PA that the FA’s are here “primarily for my safety”. Every time I hear that I think to myself… Why don’t they hire someone who can multi task and serve me a drink with the respect and courtesy that is commensurate with someone who is paying their salaries with my hard earned money?

Oh well I can dream can't I?

hmmmm, so are you saying you and your ticket are worth more than $79 round trip? Let's go back to the day of $1000 round trip and we'll go back to treating you like actual humans.

we'll go back to treating you like actual humans

Sadly for you this is why United will not survive to provide you with your cushy retirement...

BTW: the last ticket I purchased (last week) was $4500 for a one way fare!

Computer Geek said:
Sadly for you this is why United will not survive to provide you with your cushy retirement...

BTW: the last ticket I purchased (last week) was $4500 for a one way fare!
What cushy retirement? Where have you been for the past 4 years? And you must have purchased a 1st class ticket. 90% of the airlines passengers are purchasing 14 days in advance and are flying at a loss to the airline.

And if you are a pilot there is no way you are affording a 4500 ticket.

Now buzz off!!

The retirement line was just a lil sarcasm!

So now your going to blame the pax for purchasing a ticket 14 days in advance for your airlines inability to make money??

I am a pilot and it was a business class ticket.

Now get back in your ditch...

Flying Mom Of 3 said:
well said. having a bad day isnt limited to fa's. ANYBODY, CAN HAVE A BAD DAY AND BE UNPLEASANT!
I was, last Tuesday, and on retrospect, for NO GODD REASON. Sorry

dixieflyer said:
Do any of you stews bring home made cookies for your pilots? Maybe cook up something nice for them. Would kinda start the trip off on a good note.

You'd be surprised. When I was junior I once cooked my Dh8 pilots an entire New Years Eve dinner for our High speed.
Made a Pumpkin pie for my crew and even fed some to the Jump seating freight guy Last year.
The FAs get such a bad rap....and yes a good majority deserve it...
I non-reved from MCO and brought the FAs cookies, when I tried to hand the box to the first FA I saw...she just sorta stared at me, maybe she just couldnt imagine someone being nice to her...needless to say I sought out the portliest one and she was ever so grateful...
Sometimes you dont need a BIG act of kindness.
How about that USA Today we save for you...or dont poke holes in your cup that day...just kidding.
At my regional just about everyone is good and Im glad for that because we have to look out for each other...regardless of position. The company isnt.

Latest resources

Back